How to pay for a Disney+ account from anywhere
Disney Plus has undoubtedly transformed our media consumption habits a great deal. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have to rely on different streaming services to accomplish our media cravings. We cannot go outside with our loved ones because of social distancing, lockdowns, and other restrictions.
Therefore, streaming has become an indispensable part of our daily lives, and Disney Plus is one of the leading video on-demand services that help us watch our favourite TV shows and movies all in one place.
However, like other services, Disney Plus imposes strict geo-restrictions. Therefore, it’s necessary will need to use a top-tier VPN to watch Disney Plus from the UK or from anywhere else.
This post explains how to pay for a Disney Plus account hassle-free.
How is it possible subscribe to Disney Plus without using a foreign credit card?
Interestingly, different methods can be used that allow a subscriprion to Disney Plus from anywhere straightaway. It’s possible to contemplate such methods in the shape of iTunes gift cards and Google Play gift cards as well.
This way, a secure payment source associated with countries where Disney Plus is accessible can be used officially. Consequently, it’s possible to create an official Disney Plus account within a few minutes.
How to pay for Disney Plus via Google Play?
In case of receipt of a Disney Plus payment error message, it will be necessary to subscribe to Disney+ through Google Play to bypass this error appropriately. Here is a way to do it:
- Download and install a preferred VPN
- Connect to the US server from the servers’ list
- Go to the Google Play store and create a new account but do not try to log in
- You should buy a gift card through Amazon by paying $75
- Now, you must subscribe to Disney Plus yearly or monthly plan depending on your need
- You will receive the confirmation code on your email inbox once you purchase the gift card
- Click the link provided in the email to redeem the gift card
- Tap on “Accounts” through your “Settings” menu
- Click on “Add Account” then “Google” and add “ your newly created account”
- Go to the Google Play store again and sign in with your new account
- Search “ Disney Plus” app and download it on your Android device
- Open the Disney+ app and pay your dues using your Google account balance received via gift card
- Search your preferred TV shows or movies and begin watching instantly
This is how it’s possible to access Disney Plus when connected to the US server from anywhere. It’s important to keep in mind that the above method is applicable on Android devices in which the Google Play store is already installed.
Likewise, access to the desired Disney Plus library is available no matter from what country of residence thanks to a VPN, without any trouble. For that reason, it’s necessary to change the location which canbe done by connecting to a preferred server.
What should I do to pay for Disney Plus through the Apple store?
Luckily, it’s also possible to subscribe to Disney Plus using an iTunes Gift card. Here is the list of simple steps to follow to achieve this mission successfully:
- Go to the Apple store and on your devices be it iPad, iPhone or Apple TV
- Now access to “Account Settings” by clicking the icon having your picture
- Click “Sign Out” to sign out from your device
- Once you have signed out from your device such as Apple TV, iPhone or iPad
- Now, you should visit the official website of Apple store to create a new Apple ID
- Provide all the required information including your personal details but do not forget to use a new email address that is not associated with your existing Apple ID
- Press continue after entering all the required information correctly
- Enter the code you just received in your email inbox
- Now, enter the code you received on your phone
- Congrats, your new Apple ID has been created successfully
- Purchase a gift card from Apple by paying $75 that will help you pay the annual subscription charges of Disney Plus
- Once you have bought the gift card from Apple, it will be sent to your email inbox
- Now, you will need to redeem your gift card
- Open the App store and through your “Accounts Settings” click/tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code”
- Open the VPN app and connect to the US server from the servers’ list
- Download the Disney Plus app through the App store
- Now, open the Disney+ app and sign up for the account by paying through the balance you obtained from your iTunes gift card
It is high time to start watching all the favourite shows or movies on the Apple TV, iPad, or iPhone stress-free. Fortunately, it’s possible to stream much-anticipated movies like Black Widow, Jungle Cruise, Eternals, and others during 2021 that were not released in 2020 because of the coronavirus crisis.
Watching someone’s favourite DIsney+ shows and movies from anywhere is possible, provided that there’s a VPN in the arsenal. As a result, instant access to a Disney+ account from abroad – or any part of the world – can be achieved.
Similarly, it’s possible to pay monthly or yearly dues depending on ther subscription packages by following the methods described above.
The editorial unit