Original recipe of the week: No-cook Fudge
As it’s Halloween next week we found a good opportunity to get in touch with our childish sides: how better than with fudge? And not any old fudge, easy-peasy no-cook chocolate orange fudge with handmade pumpkin decorations. Perfect for a Halloween party, or just omit the pumpkins for a treat for any season!
Makes: 10-15 mini or 6 cupcake sized
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
What you will need:
150g salted butter
¾ can of condensed milk
200g dark chocolate
3 tsp orange essence
Mini or standard sized cupcake cases (preferably green)
What you need to do:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter at a low heat.
- Add the chocolate, condensed milk and orange essence. Stir gently until melted and combined.
- Spoon into the cupcake cases, then refrigerate for 1hr or until set.
- To make the decorations, roll the orange icing into balls for pumpkins and make small sticks with the green icing for stalks.
- Place a pumpkin on each “cake”, then store in the fridge until you serve.
Have a spooktacular time!