Original recipe of the week: Cauliflower Tortilla Wraps
Cauliflower is massive at the moment in the food scene. From pizza bases to mash, it’s perfect for the summer when all you really want is something quick and easy. These tortilla wraps will keep for a week if kept in a air-tight bag, perfect for a speedy snack or lunch break.
Cauliflower Tortilla Wraps
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
What you will need:
1 large cauliflower cut into florets
3 tbs parmesan cheese
1 tbs dried thyme
Salt and pepper
What you need to do:
1. In a food processor blitz the cauliflower until rice like.
2. Place the cauli-rice into a piece of cloth and squeeze hard until all of the moisture has been extracted.
3. Now place the cauli-rice in a large bowl and mix in the rest of the ingredients. (You will only be able to make one wrap at a time but it will be worth it!)
4. Place a small amount of the mix onto a greased tray and roll out to about 1/2 an inch thickness.
5. Bake in the oven at 200°C for about 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely before using. Fill with anything you desire… but just make sure you involve guacamole!