Win a pair of tickets to see How the Other Half Loves at Theatre Royal Haymarket
The Upcoming has two tickets to give away for How the Other Half Loves at Theatre Royal Haymarket.
Alan Ayckbourn’s farcical tale of matrimonial mishaps How The Other Half Loves receives its first major West End revival this spring, directed by Alan Strachan.
As Bob and Fiona clumsily try to cover up their affair, their spouses’ intervention only adds to the confusion. William and Mary Featherstone become hopelessly stuck in the middle, falsely accused of adultery and with no idea how they’ve become involved…
The star cast includes Olivier award-nominee Nicholas Le Prevost (Up The Garden Path), Jenny Seagrove (Judge John Deed), Tamzin Outhwaite (Hotel Babylon), Jason Merrells (Lark Rise to Candleford), Matthew Cottle (Game On) and Gillian Wright (Eastenders).
Fondly loved as one of his most popular plays; Ayckbourn’s tale of social graces and personal misunderstanding remains one of the celebrated writer’s most famous comedies.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for How the Other Half Loves take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Sunday 10th April 2016 at 12:00pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Where was Alan Ayckbourn born?
a) Hampstead, London
b) Richmond, London
c) Colinton, Edinburgh
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 10th April 2016 at 12:00pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for a Monday-Thursday performance of the winner’s choosing between 13th April and 12th May 2016.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Monday 11th April 2016 at 12:00am.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.