Win a pair of tickets to a screening of Custody at Glasgow Film Festival 2018
The Upcoming has two tickets to a screening of Custody at this year’s Glasgow Film Festival.
Get ready for the Perfect Movie Mix at Glasgow Film Festival 2018! Opening on Wednesday 21st February with the UK Premiere of Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs, the festival hosts guests including Gemma Arterton, Ben Wheatley, Karen Gillan, Paddy Considine and more than three hundred exclusive screenings over the 12-day event. We’re delighted to be offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to three festival highlights: The Breadwinner, Sweet Country and Custody.
Custody is a tense, gripping depiction of the fallout from a bitter custody battle, which earned Xavier Legrand the Venice Film Festival Best Director award. It’s a brilliantly acted, tautly handled drama, and director Xavier Legrand and actor Denis Ménochet will attend the screening on Tuesday 27th February.
For further information about Glasgow Film Festival 2018 or to book an event visit the festival’s website here.
Watch the trailer for Custody here:
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a screening of Custody take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number byMonday 26th February 2018 at 9am. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Which award did Custody win at the Venice Film Festival in 2017.
a) Best Screenwriter
b) Best Director
c) Best Film
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 26th February 2018 at 9.00am.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of tickets to the screening of Custody on Tuesday 27th February at 8.40pm.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 26th February 2018 at 10.00am.
- Winning attendees must be aged 15 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.