Competition: Win a pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Marlowe
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for the UK premiere of Marlowe.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Marlowe, on Sky Cinema and in cinemas from 17th March 2023, we are offering you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the UK premiere on 16th March 2023 in London, which features a special live introduction from star Liam Neeson and Oscar-winning director, Neil Jordan.
Marlowe, a gripping noir crime thriller set in late 1930s Los Angeles, centres around a street-wise, down-on-his-luck detective, Philip Marlowe, played by Liam Neeson, who is hired to find the ex-lover of a glamorous heiress (Diane Kruger), daughter of a well-known movie star (Jessica Lange). The disappearance unearths a web of lies, and soon Marlowe is involved in a dangerous, deadly investigation where everyone involved has something to hide.
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Marlowe take a minute to answer the question below, follow our Instagram account here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address, mobile number and Instagram handle by Sunday 12th March 2023 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Liam Neeson has starred in which three movies?
a) Casino Royale, Taken, Love Actually
b) Schindler’s List, Taken, Love Actually
c) Schindler’s List, Taken, Notting Hill
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Sunday 12th March 2023 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- The prize is 1x pair of tickets to the UK premiere of Marlowe.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Monday 13th March 2023 at 12.00pm.
- Winning attendees must be aged 15 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This reward offers tickets which provide entry to the stated event only. Travel, accommodation, food and drink, spending money or any other hospitality are not included as part of this reward.
- Sky may make audio/video recordings at events for promotional and marketing purposes such as promos and video content for broadcast, digital and/ or social platforms. Such recordings may include general “crowd shots” which by entering the promotion, you agree to participate in.
- If an event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances or adverse weather conditions, we will not give any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.