win a pair of tickets for Romeo & Juliet at The Gatehouse
It has been 40 years since The Who released their rock opera Quadrophenia, and the band have just announced that they are celebrating by touring it around the UK this summer. Hiraeth Artistic Productions are celebrating in their own unique way with their Quadrophenia meets Shakespeare take on the world’s most famous love story.
Set in the fraught days following the violent confrontation between mod and rocker crowds on the shores of Brighton in 1964, tensions between the children of two powerful families, the Montagues and the Capulets, are running high. In the midst of the conflict, Romeo and Juliet’s eyes meet for the first time; it is a glance that will not only radically change the course of their lives, but alter the face of Brighton forever. Bathed in 60s music, politics and culture, Romeo and Juliet is a comedically sumptuous and emotionally tumultuous exploration of the human heart and the extremes we will go to in the name of hate and love!
For a chance to win a pair of tickets for Romeo & Juliet at The Gatehouse in Highgate on 9th February at 7.30pm, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name and address. The competition ends 7th February 2013 at 4pm.
What house does Romeo belong to?
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Thursday 7th February 2013 at 4.00pm BST.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a pair of tickets for the evening performance of Romeo & Juliet at The Gatehouse in Highgate, London at 7.30pm on Saturday 9th February.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.