Win tickets to dance spectacular Footstorm
Sell-out Irish dance spectacular Footstorm is set to dazzle at the Peacock Theatre, Sadler’s Wells this week.
Fresh from a phenomenally successful tour across the UK, the show breaks new boundaries in dance with never-before-seen movements, a brand new original score and an innovative story concept. Performers hail from the award-winning dance troupe Prodijig, and illustrate an impossible love story via the passion of dance.
Prodijig first emerged on Sky One’s Got to Dance in 2012 with a now infamous mash-up of urban contemporary and traditional moves smashing through the competition. Created by Alan Kenefick (lead dancer of Prodijig) and Kim Gavin (whose credits include the London Olympics and Paralympics Closing Ceremonies in 2012), the new show promises to amaze London audiences as well,
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Footstorm at the Peacock Theatre on 5th, 6th or 7thJuly at 7.45pm, take a minute to answer the question below and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and preferred performance (if you have one). The competition ends 4th June 2013 at 3pm.
Co-creator of Footstorm, Alan Kenefick is often referred to as the next generation’s…
a) Rudolf Nureyev
b) Benjamin Britten
c) Michael Flatley
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Closing date is Thursday 4th June 2013 at 1.00pm BST.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated; the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- A winner for each night will be picked at random and contacted as soon as possible.
- Prize consists of a pair of tickets for one performance of Footstorm at the Peacock Theatre at 7.45pm on Friday 5th June, Saturday 6th June or Sunday 7th June 2013.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.