She wore an itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie…
Well, you know the rest. The sun is out and it really gets you in the mood to buy pieces for your holidays. All the high-street stores have some fantastic swimwear this year. Here is a selection of what’s available.
Topshop currently have a fantastic selection of swimsuits. They cover your tummy if you feel insecure about it but remain intensely cute:
- Contrast spot scallop swimsuit, £36.
- Spyrograph print swimsuit, £36.
- Blue gingham swimsuit, £36.
- Botanic bamboo ring swimsuit, £38.
- Floral deep fill swimsuit, £34.
- Black lattice ring swimsuit, £36.
If you love to go bold on the beach, you will love the bikinis that River Island have on offer:
- Navy textured stripe ri bandeau bikini top, £12.
- Navy textured stripe bikini bottoms, £10.
- Yellow pacha leopard print bustier bikini top, £20.
- Yellow pacha leopard print bikini bottoms, £14.
- Green gingham bustier bikini top, £18.
- Green gingham high-waisted bikini bottoms, £14.
- Black geometric print bustier bikini top, £16.
- Black geometric high-waisted bikini bottoms, £12.
- Pink textured print bandeau bikini top, £15.
- Pink textured print bikini bottoms, £10.
- Red watermelon print balconette bikini top, £17.
- Red watermelon print bikini bottoms, £13.
- Purple 3D textured moulded bikini top, £17.
- Purple 3D textured bikini bottoms, £12.
- Blue animal print bustier bikini top, £16.
- Blue animal print bikini bottoms, £12.
Blue seems to be quite a popular colour in swimwear collections this year. Check out some of these gorgeous pieces from New Look:
- Navy pindot frill bandeau bikini top, £12.99.
- Navy pindot frill bikini bottoms, £7.99.
- Blue polka dot triangle bikini top, £7.99.
- Blue polka dot bikini bottoms, £4.99.
- Blue twist bandeau bikini top, £7.99.
- Blue twist side bikini bottoms, £4.99.
- Light blue 3D flower triangle bikini top, £7.99.
- Light blue 3D flower side tie bikini bottoms, £12.99.
- Blue frill trim halterneck tankini top, £9.99.
- Blue frill trim bikini shorts, £5.99.
- Blue floral gathered bikini top, £14.99.
- Blue floral side tie bikini bottoms, £7.99.
There also seems to be a big trend in red and pink swimwear this year. Here are some of the offerings from Dorothy Perkins:
- Red floral balconette, £14.
- Red floral high waist, £12.
- Red floral swimsuit, £24.
- Red 3D ruffle triangle, £14.
- Red ruffle tie side, £12.
- Coral stripe 3D ruffle bikini top, £14.
- Coral stripe ruffle tie side bikini bottoms, £12.
- Raspberry 3D ruffle bandeau bikini top, £14.
- Raspberry ruffle bikini bottoms, £12.
- White floral cami bikini top, £14.
- White floral bikini bottoms, £9.
Marks and Spencer
If you’re bothered about your lumpy, bumpy bits, M&S have the perfect swimwear for you:
- Tummy control texture striped bandeau swimsuit, £35.
- Tummy control ruched swimsuit, £29.50
- Tummy control cherry print skirted bandeau swimsuit, £39.50.
- Tummy control bali swirl print skirt swimsuit, £39.50.
- Tummy control halterneck animal print swimsuit, £39.50.
- Tummy control waterline sporty swimsuit, £35.
- Tummy control swimsuit, £29.50.
- Tummy control spotted swimsuit, £32.50.
- Tummy control placement floral bandeau swimsuit, £35.
- Tummy control floral skirted swimsuit, £39.50.
This summer don’t be afraid of swimwear, embrace it!