Win a pair of tickets to see McQUEEN at Theatre Royal Haymarket
The Upcoming is pleased to offer a pair of tickets to see McQUEEN at London’s Theatre Royal Haymarket this October!
Set on a single London night, Dahlia has watched designer Alexander McQueen’s Mayfair house for 11 consecutive days. Tonight she climbs down from her watching tree and breaks in to steal a dress, to become someone special. She steps into the fairytale landscape of McQueen’s mind, the landscape seen in his immortal shows, where with a dress an urchin can become an Amazon, where beauty might just help us survive the night. Lee catches her, but, instead of calling the police, they embark together on a journey through London and into his heart.
McQUEEN is a journey into the visionary imagination and dream world of fashion’s greatest contemporary artist.
“A superb performance from Stephen Wight.”
Award-winning British actor Stephen Wight plays the eponymous Alexander McQueen, alongside Carly Bawden, Tracy-Ann Oberman, Laura Rees and Michael Bertenshaw.
The lucky winner will win a pair of tickets to see McQUEEN at Theatre Royal Haymarket.
For a chance to win, take a minute to subscribe to our mailing list and answer the question below. Please send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Friday 16th October 2015 at 11.59pm.
In which London borough was Alexander McQueen born in 1969?
Terms and conditions:
– Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
– Closing date is Friday 16th October 2015 at 11.59pm.
– Winner receives a pair of tickets to see McQUEEN at any Tuesday to Thursday showing until 17th October 2015. Full dates and times are to be found here.
– Tickets to be collected at the box office with no cash alternative.
– Tickets are subject to availability and cannot be resold or transferred to another performance.
The editorial unit