Win a pair of tickets for NotMoses tonight
The Upcoming has a pair of tickets to give away for tonight’s performance of NotMoses at the Arts Theatre, 7.30pm.
Set in Ancient Egypt, NotMoses is the story of a crying baby who is plucked from his basket by a princess only to be dumped back in the Nile when she sees a nicer baby, Moses. NotMoses grows up a disgruntled slave whilst prince Moses studies accountancy at Pharaoh’s court. When both men are forced to flee into the Sinai desert, they make kebabs on the burning bush before the Good Lord himself orders them to lead the Jews out of bondage and into a land full of cows and bees. Eventually, it’s the alluring Miriam – a woman! – who leads the Exodus. NotMoses is an important work that answers the question that has troubled mankind throughout the ages: Does oral sex constitute adultery? Destined to end up in a drawer in every hotel room in the world, there’s only one play in town where you can experience the wonder of the ten plagues (even if they are mainly offstage).
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to a performance of NotMoses take a minute to answer the question below, like us on Facebook here and send your answer to email@example.com together with your full name, address and mobile number by Wednesday 16th March 2016 at 4:30pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Facebook fans.
Who is the author of NotMoses?
a) Greg Barnett
b) Kenneth Branagh
c) Gary Sinyor
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Wednesday 16th March 2016 at 4:30pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x pair of ticket to the performance of NotMoses at the Arts Theatre on Wednesday 16th March 2016.
- Three winners will be chosen and contacted on Wednesday 16th March 2016 at 5:00pm.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.