Key highlights of Liverpool hospitality packages: Why you’d love ’em?
Are you a Reds fan looking forward to having a great matchday experience? Or just a passing supporter looking for a good time?
Well, in both cases, Anfield has a huge amount to offer.
Hospitality at Anfield consists of a number of treats, all to suit you. And that’s not even where it ends. The packages offer a lot more than a few words can express.
In this post, we list out the key highlights of Liverpool hospitality packages. So, before you sign-up for one, you’ll know enough about it.
Key highlights of Liverpool hospitality packages
Hospitality at Anfield is great for a number of factors and features that it offers. The highlights of those features are mentioned in the section below.
Back to “those days”: The 1892 Lounge
The 1892 lounge has kept Liverpool’s heritage alive since the very beginning. The lounge’s ambience swings between the rich history and the bright future of football at Anfield.
Also, the lounge has recently been refurbished and super ready to serve the following treats:
- Welcome drinks and sandwiches
- Four-course meal
- Main stand seat offering sublime views of the pitch
- Enjoy house wine, soft drinks and beer at the complimentary bar
- Refreshments at half-time and post-match
- Matchday gift
All-in-all, if you are coming with your corporate guests, this is a great deal for you.
Best views and experiences with the chemistry lounge
A great view of the match, amazing food, a fine dining experience, drinks you want and everything between awesome and more awesome, that’s how one describes the Chemistry lounge.
The perks of booking a table here include:
- Match seats in the Main Stand with walk-through access
- Welcome drinks
- Four-course lunch
- Post-match complimentary drinks: beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Refreshments served at half-time and after the game
- Former Liverpool FC players in attendance
- Complimentary matchday programme
- In-lounge betting facilities
- Satellite TV broadcasting early kick-off, match highlights, and post-match presentations.
Another great thing about the Chemistry lounge is that it allows fans to meet-up with old Liverpool players. So, you know, autographs and photographs.
Go hardcore or go home, it’s the Sevens Lounge
Another great option for fans looking for the best Liverpool hospitality package is the Sevens lounge.
Popular among the most hardcore Liverpool fans, Sevens lounge allows them to enjoy pre-match discussions and post-match celebrations with their football fraternity.
Another best thing, you get the lounge access three hours prior to the match and then for another hour after the match is over. Just as I said above, it’s perfect for pre-match discussions and post-match celebrations.
Apart from a great and cheerful matchday experience with your football buds, this lounge offers the following perks.
- Match seats in the lower centenary stand
- Four-course buffet
- Complimentary match day programme
- Refreshments at half time and after the final whistle
- Cash bar available pre-match and after the game
- In-lounge betting facilities
- One car park pass per four seats booked
- Satellite TV broadcasting match highlights and post-match presentations
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
Hospitality at Anfield is famous for the features that it offers. A number of lounges offering a great deal on Liverpool hospitality packages with great views and unmatched matchday hospitality experiences will just make you love it more and more.
In this post, we tried to highlight the key features of some of the most popular Anfield lounges (and hospitality options). We hope this was useful.
Still in doubt? Don’t worry. Share and discuss this piece with your football buddies. It’ll help.
The editorial unit