Win tickets to see five-star show The Comedy About A Bank Robbery
Breaking into its fourth year, Mischief Theatre’s smash-and-grab hit The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is a fast, fabulous comedy caper and the funniest show in the West End.
Summer 1958. Minneapolis City Bank has been entrusted with a priceless diamond. An escaped convict is dead set on pocketing the gem with the help of his screwball sidekick, trickster girlfriend… and the maintenance man. With mistaken identities, love triangles and hidden agendas, even the most reputable can’t be trusted. In a town where everyone’s a crook, who will end up bagging the jewel?
★★★★★ “This is the funniest show in the West End” The Telegraph
★★★★★ “This fast and fabulous comedy caper is a joyful night out” The Times
The Comedy About A Bank Robbery is at the Criterion Theatre until May 2020. For further information or to book tickets (from £10) call 03333 202 895 or visit the show’s website here. Book now for this dynamite comedy. It would be criminal to miss it!
For a chance to win a pair of tickets to see The Comedy About A Bank Robbery take a minute to answer the question below, follow us on our food Instagram here and send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your full name, address and mobile number by Monday 27th May 2019 at 11.59pm. We will cross check your name in the list of Instagram followers.
Which other comedy hit is Mischief Theatre famous for?
a) Only Fools and Horses
b) The Comedy of Errors
c) Peter Pan Goes Wrong
A second entry will be allowed if you subscribe to our mailing list here.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date is Monday 27th May 2019 at 11.59pm.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Prize is 1 x a pair of Band A tickets to see The Comedy About A Bank Robbery at the Criterion Theatre. Tickets are valid for Tuesday to Thursday performances until 4th July 2019. Subject to availability. No cash alternative. Travel and accommodation not included.
- One winner will be chosen and contacted on Tuesday 28th May 2019.
- Winning attendees must be aged 16 and over.
- The editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Your name, address and mobile number will be used exclusively for contacting you if you win the competition.