Sub-editing is a fantastic voluntary (unpaid) opportunity for you to gain experience in order to start a successful career in the publishing world.
You will be provided with professional training and daily feedback to help you improve your skills.
The requirements for this position are:
- Proven ability to write, edit and proofread
- An excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Great attention to detail: typos, grammar errors and fact checking
- Respect for publication deadlines
- Work remotely at flexible hours
If you are interested in joining the team of sub-editors please send us a copy of your CV, brief covering letter and samples of writing to email@example.com.