adidas x Star Wars collection
Clearly all movie buffs out there know that the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film makes it debut next month. Got your tickets ready to go? If you really want to be dressed for the occasion, you need to take a look at the brand new Star Wars x adidas Collection. After all, It’s Star Wars season, so you got to go big or go home, right?
The Star Wars x adidas Collection includes both footwear and apparel. Today, with the help of https://cultedge.com we place our focus on the kick game, so let us break it down for you. The sneakers from the collection are divided up into three different packs made up of sneakers from adidas Basketball, adidas Running and adidas Originals. Each of those three packs are then inspired by an element of Star Wars that include lightsabers, starships and classic Star Wars characters.
The Star Wars x adidas Lightsaber pack (available now) includes eight adidas Basketball silhouettes. The pack is designed for the players who wear them. Let’s take a closer look at each pair to what each one of them has to offer and what they’re inspired by.
- The adidas Harden Vol. 4 comes with a speckled purple colourway that pays homage to the iconic lightsaber wielded by Samuel L. Jackson’s Mace Windu in the prequel trilogy. Other details include the gold hits on the eyestay, the black laces with white laces, while the UV midsole mimics the glow of lightsabers
- The blue lightsaber is represented by Derrick Rose’s D Rose 10 as it comes dressed in a black and blue upper topped off with metallic silver hits used for the heel counter and lace dubrae.
- More blue lightsaber inspiration is used for the design of Donovan Mitchell’s adidas D.O.N Issue #1 as it rocks a similar motif as the D Rose 10 while also being equipped with a printed liner and Donovan Mitchell branding on the tongue.
- Damian Lillard’s adidas Dame 5 is inspired by the green lightsaber, a tribute to the saber Luke Skywalker has in Star Wars: Episode VI — Return of the Jedi. This air comes in a Black upper sharply contrasted by the bold Green hits noted on areas such as the midsole, tongue, lining and heel pull tab.
- Darth Vader gets not one, but two sneaker colourways as the inspiration for your favourite villain can be found on the Crazy 1 and the Rivalry Lo. Both pairs come with Black upper offset by the Red accents noted throughout the upper and sole units.
- The collection also includes the Pro Next model which features characters from both the light side and dark side of the Force.
- Darth Vader’s oldest friend and greatest rival, Obi-Wan Kenobi, also gets his own colourway of the old-school adidas Top Ten basketball shoe done in a clean grey and light blue colour scheme.
As previously mentioned, the Star Wars x adidas Collection is divided up into three different packs with models of the best selling adidas shoes. Included are packs from adidas Basketball, adidas Running and adidas Originals. We just went over the Lightsaber pack (adidas Basketball). The Space Battle pack will be launching on November 21 while the Characters pack is set to release on November 29.
Now that you’ve gotten an official look at all the kicks from the Star Wars x adidas Lightsaber pack, which pairs from the eight are you wearing for the debut of the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker film?
The editorial unit