Win a Samsung Galaxy Gear or £100 on Google Play
To celebrate the launch of the HTC One M8, we’ve teamed up with Three Mobile to offer two exciting tech prizes this summer!
Our first prize is a cutting edge Samsung Galaxy Gear. This elegant wearable device offers James Bond-style remote access to your phone. When you’re wearing your Samsung Galaxy Gear you can answer and make calls from your wrist, it’ll relay your text messages, interact with your voice or touch, and even take quick snapshots to share instantly. The perfect match for advanced smartphones such as the Samsung S5.
We also offer a fantastic runner up prize, £100 to spend on Google Play. Google Play gives you one place to find, enjoy and share apps, music, movies and books – instantly, anywhere across the web and android devices.
For a chance to win just comment below with something about your favourite Android app and like our cutting-edge sister magazine The Collateral View on Facebook here by Thursday 10th July. You can receive a second entry by following The Collateral View on Twitter and tweeting your favourite app with the hashtag #theupcominggiveaway along with the competition link.
The editorial unit
Terms & conditions:
- Competition closes at 1pm BST on Thursday 10th July 2014.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- First prize for the winner is 1 x Samsung Galaxy Gear. Second prize for the runner up is 1 x £100 to spend on Google Play.
- The winner will be notified either via Twitter or Facebook by Arena shortly after the competition closing.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Arena and Three’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.